Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Friday Night Treasury by NightSkyJewelry

Night Sky Jewelry put together a lovely Treasury based on a random search on Etsy for "Friday!" I have no idea how my Forest Lights Scarf showed up in this search, but I am pleased to be part of this Treasury - as always! It's called "Friday Night"

I just figured it out! I had added a tag to my listings for the Black Friday - Cyber -Monday sale! Oops! I guess I had better replace those tags now.

Friday Night Treasury by NIghtSkyJewelry

To thank Night Sky for including my work in her curation, I found these great earrings in her shop that would be a beautiful addition to her own Treasury: Autumn Tears. Aren't these great?

1 comment:

Night Sky said...

Thanks for featuring my gaspeite earrings on your blog! I'm glad you figured out how I found your super Friday Night scarf. ;-) I think all the items in this treasury had "black friday" in their tags.

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic