Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, December 28, 2008

FREE Treasury by WildHare

Free Treasury by WildHare

FREE is all about freeform! There really isn't much else for me these days. I love the freedom of freeform, so I am especially happy to find myself iin this awesome Treasury by WildHare. It just appeared and will be available until New Year's Eve.




From WildHare's Etsy shop, here is a gorgeous art yarn that would fit nicely into WildHare's own Treasury. It's called "Spin Crazy Handspun Art Yarn"

Thanks, WildHare for your delightful Treasury and for including me in it!

1 comment:

wildhare said...

Thank you so much for showing my treasury on your blog! Also for noticing my handspun... that particular skein was the subject of a post on my blog at www.wildharedaily.wordpress.com.

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic