Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, November 10, 2008

TREASURIES by Triz and The Wild Hare

Two lovely Treasuries greeted me upon my return from Winston-Salem and a surprise birthday party for my daughter! The first by Triz features my new Carolina Blue and Copper Freeform Neckwrap.

by Triz

Copper & Turquoise by Triz

Amongst Triz's astonishingly amazing work, I found this piece called Sunflowers! It could be a perfect centerpiece for her own Treasury.






Surprising Designs by The Wild Hare


I love these tumbled marble coasters from The Wild Hare! They could be a part of the Surprising Design Treasury!




Thanks Triz and The Wild Hare for including my work in your Treasuries!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for showing my Sunflowers collar and for your kind words!!!!

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic