Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! and....................!

Gearing Up for the Holidays! An ETSY Sale!

Black Friday through Cyber Monday



Here are some examples:

Yet Another Blue Shawl!
Yet Another Blue Shawl

To officially bring in the season, a large number of Etsy sellers are hosting sales throughout the weekend!  Scarf It Up is  no exception!  I'm offering :
  • 10% off all merchandise in my shop (and I'll be adding more throughout the weekend!)
  • FREE Shipping!
  • A Scarf It Up surprise in every shipment - my free gift to you!
  • All prices and shipping fees have already been adjusted for this time-limited sale!

Deep Teal Jewels Scarf

Deep Teal Jewels Scarf

Artisan Black Neckwrap

Artisan Black

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic