Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, November 23, 2008

All Buttoned Up! Treasury by Scarf It Up!

All Buttoned Up!  Treasury by Scarfitup!

All Buttoned Up! was really fun to create! It's been a couple of weeks at least since I was able to snag a Treasury - always out or just a little late. I got lucky this morning! I KNEW it was about to open but thought I had missed out yet again! I opened it and VOILA!!!! The box immediately appeared!

I had no preconceived plan for this one! BUT.......I had just been looking at large vintage and other buttons as adornments for my cachecols! AND I had just sewn on a great button that Carol Dean Sharpe of SandFibers had sent me yesterday. I affixed that one to the latest cachecol pictured below. Isn't the button perfect for the piece? I had struggled to find one in my stash that sort of worked, sewn on the other one, and then found this one still on the kitchen counter from yesterday's mail. So.....thanks Carol! And she sent me two others, same style, different colors. See her amazing work on Etsy, flickr, and her blog.

Blue Shag Cachecol

1 comment:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

What a great home that little triangle has found :D

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic