Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, October 20, 2008

TREASURIES du Jour!

Oh My! Sometimes this is really hard to keep up with. Ever have the feeling you are just in over your head? And I'm RETIRED!!!! I've made it my goal to continue to honor those Etsyians who feature me in their Treasuries by showcasing them in my blog. And I love doing that! Right now, my life seems to have taken on a life of its own and my time is overloaded! I don't like how I feel - always racing from one thing to another and never doing anything well, it seems.

Currently I am in THREE Treasuries and have one of my own. So....let's begin!

Getting Better by FireFlyGlassDesign.

GETTING BETTER by Fireflyglassdesign

This lovely pendant would be a perfect fit for her own Treasury! What do you think?




Then there is this stunner: "TURQUOISE" by SkyBlueDesigns2

TURQUOISE by SkyBueDesigns2

And while I like to find something from the curator's shop that would fit well into their own Treasury, SkyBlue is a designer of victorian-style hairclips. There was nothing fitting the color theme, I found this that I love - from her shop:



And finally - but not least important is "My Shirt" by RocketScienceShop.

MY SHIRT by RocketScienceShop

I'd like to see these in this Treasury!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic