Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Friday, October 24, 2008

Let's Wrap It Up!

Let's Wrap It Up!

Seasonally speaking, it's that time of year! Everyone is thinking about the economy and how that will impact our ability to buy for those we love this holiday season. For those of us who sell, it's the most important time of the year - 4th quarter sales mean everything! In my business, cold weather and holiday warmth mean scarves, wraps, shawls, scarflettes, and all kinds of things to keep warm throughout the winter season.

I've been working on a series of funky wraps and shawls, and they have been selling! Here are some examples! I am currently working on one in teals and browns, and I have lots of other ideas in mind.

Leave a comment if you have a great idea for color scheme for this winter. See the set in larger photos on flickr. And unless marked SOLD, they are all available! The red one is listed on Etsy. I have another blue one at home.

So let's wrap up the holiday season with a wrap! 
And then we can say with all honesty: 
It's a Wrap!

2 comments:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

I think it would be fun to see one starting out in blue, moving into green, and ending in yellow. Same idea ... blue purple red

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Nice showing of your wares in this post! Remember that purple and gray are both very popular this fall...I'm not sure why but that's what I read all over!

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic