Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Friday, October 17, 2008

Boomer by Fireflyglassdesign

Boomer by FireflyglassdesignHappy, happy always to find myself in a Treasury! I'm late in promoting this one because I ended up working at the gallery yesterday to relieve another artist who couldn't stay the whole day! But Fireflyglassdesign featured my new Perfectly Periwinkle Pouchy Purse in this lovely Treasury called "Boomer."

Judy and I recently completed a wonderful trade! She sent me two of her really interesting dichroic glass pendants; I added fiber to both and sent one back to her for her own personal use (or to sell!) and I kept one. Here are photos of the two pieces. I kept the black one and sent the red back to Judy! Thanks, Judy, for the successful trade. I love my Etsy friendships!

Fireflyglassdesign & Scarfitup Necklaces Fireflyglassdesign & Scarfitup Necklaces

Here is one of Fireflyglassdesign's pendants from her Etsy shop that would be a nice addition to her own Treasury! It's called "Colors of Royalty"

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic