Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Two New Treasuries!

My Bbest Friends by Vintagec1


My Bbest Friends by vintagec1

I found myself in this gorgeous TWEST this morning, thanks to VintageC1 on Etsy.
Her selections in teal, aqua, and turquoise catch my eye - because it's my favorite color family. I like to select an item from the curator's shop that would fit perfectly into her own Treasury, but this time it doesn't work because vintagec1 sells vintage patterns. As a former sewer, um, er, person who sews! - I love these old patterns! So I selected one to showcase here and encourage you to take a look at her collection of patterns. Here is one I particularly like:

:


It was amazing to find an opening in TWEST myself this morning, so I created "More Ffabulous Ffiber," to showcase some great-looking fiber from the Bbest Team. It will be there for two more days, so have a look.

MORE Ffabulous Ffiber by Scarfitup!



No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic