Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

In My Absence.............................

During a terrific trip to RI and MA, I missed a number of things in my fiber world! Ah ha! But I also encountered a number of other things (like FABULOUS yarn shops throughout the Northeast!) But I'll talk about that and some of our other activities in another post!

TanisAlexis included me in a lovely Treasury - which I only knew about because she took the trouble to convo me about it. So....I SAW it but was unable to get a screenshot since I was borrowing my friend's computer and had no time anyway to blog. But I wanted to feature her work here as usual - for those who feature me in a Treasury on Etsy.

From Vancouver (where I hope to go next summer!), Tanis "enjoys creating whimsical pieces of wonder using bold colours and organic shapes. Her art evokes happiness." I love the whimsy in her original pieces! Here is just one example from her shop: Forest Horse.

And then, returning home late last night, I discovered one of my loops bags in a Treasury by Sassalynne of the Bbest Team, called Put on Your Bbest!. She chose my best-selling Snow-Capped Black Magic Bag that sells over and over again. Here is one of her amazing textile art postcards, called "Summer Jewels." And her Treasury:

2 comments:

Nuvofelt said...

No wonder that bag is a best seller. It's gorgeous. Thanks so much for featuring the postcard, too.

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Welcome home :) We both featured sassalynne in our blogs today! I want everything in her store.

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic