Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Thursday, July 03, 2008

THANKS, jemsbyjbandcompany AND spongetta on ETSY!


In keeping with my promise (to myself) to thank those who feature me in their Treasuries on Etsy, I would like to feature two ETSY artists who currently have selected my items in their respective Treasury lists!


First is a simply stunning collection of blues, called "Midnight!" by jemsbyjbandcompany. She has selected my Blue Denim Hobo Scarf. The whole effect of the Treasury makes me wonder why I have abandoned this blue in my own home decor and clothing and accessories. Other than jeans, you won't find a stitch of blue in my closet. This Treasury might make me rethink this! BUT....here is a gorgeous Blue Glass Ring by JB that I just LOVE!!!!


And next, spongetta has selected my newly listed fiber and clay napkin rings, for her Treasury called "I dreamed of you on my farm....!"
Here is spongetta's Jewel of a Purse - also in that stunning shade of blue!

2 comments:

jemsbyjb said...

Thanks for the lovely nod in this awesome blog! I just love your scarf and have been "eyeing" it. I hope that this treasury brings you many sales and appreciation for your work.

Judy
jemsbyjbandcompany

Scarf It Up said...

Thanks, Judy! I appreciate your support and interest. Not many sales recently, but it's fun nonetheless.

I wish you the best too and hope you have a great holiday weekend!
Louise

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic