Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

FRONT PAGED!!! ETSY FINDS and a New Treasury from Spongetta!

Spongetta's Treasury made front page on ETSY!!!



Thanks to spongetta for chosing my fiber-wrapped napkin rings in Etsy Finds (and they sold!) and to her as well for including me in her latest Treasury called "Moon on the Horizon" where she has featured one of my recent nuno felt pins! My friend Alane has purchased/will purchase both of my most recent brooches. I am so very grateful to spongetta and to Alane for their support. Here is one of Spongetta's lovely bags, called Spice Cabinet that would have fit perfectly into her own Treasury!



Yesterday was a banner day! I sold FOUR golf stroke counters and the two brooches, all thanks to my local community of golfers and art supporters! Thanks, Porters Neck! You're the BEST!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic