Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Two New Cachecols! AND Two New Mixed Media Neckwraps!

I'm not at all sure why I am continuing to produce so prolifically - when my sales have come to a virtual halt!
  • Maybe it's because I LOVE it!
  • Maybe it's because the creative juices just keep flowing!
  • Maybe it's because I have this HUGE stash of yarn, beads, buttons, clip-on earrings, and other odds and ends that need new homes!
  • Maybe it's because I know I'll do at least one open house and possibly a show in Raleigh in the Fall!
In any event, I have - in the last two days - made 2 new cachecols and 2 new mixed media necklaces / neckwraps. I'm trying to decide where to list or display them. If interested, check my Etsy shop or contact me directly, and I'll be able to tell you where they are available.

1 comment:

Daniela said...

if you love scarves check out shopgoldyn.com
i just bought some and they are soo adorable! tres chic !

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic