Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm Stealing a BLOG Idea!

Recently Sandfibers' Carol Dean Sharpe re-instituted an idea that she had abandoned. It is such a good idea that I just have to "borrow" it! Somehow I don't think she will object too strenuously! It's a form of appreciation for someone who has included one of our creations in her Etsy Treasury!

SO....to that end, I would like to thank wMarlaine of Rainy Lane for producing the lovely "A La Mode Blue" (see below) in which she chose to include my Tijuana Teal Scarf.

Here is one of her art quilts that I just love! Her work includes beadweaving and fiber. Please go check out her shop.

And then there was yet ANOTHER!!! Vicki of VickiDianeDesigns has selected my Funky Fiber-Wrapped Objets d'Art for inclusion in her current Treasury called "Curated as Dirty!" Here is one of her pieces that contain my favorite media, colors, and theme: Sexy Copper Tigresse.

1 comment:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Wow...what a brilliant idea! LOL

;p

Spread the love! *hugs*

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic