Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Saturday, April 05, 2008

PASTA!!!!

Pasta is a staple of our diet - here in this Italian/Jewish combo of backgrounds! While I cooked for the first 3/4 of our marriage, the Italian has been at it for some years now. And HE IS THE BEST!!!! Far more creative and adventuresome in the kitchen than I ever was! He manages to kill a kitchen (which I regularly clean up!) but produces the absolute best meals.

So....yesterday.....while he was cooking (and making pasta with sausage (since our family was supposed to come visit, but that's another story!), I suddenly found an open Treasury - quite by accident on my desktop- on Treasury West. Not having planned to develop a theme, and quite stumped to come up with one on the spot, I arrived at PASTA!!!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic