Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Saturday, December 01, 2007

New Scarf, New Decisions!

Here is the latest scarf - born of yarn bought in MA during the Thanksgiving trip to RI and MA. I promised myself NOT to buy yarn, but......you know how that is. I thought I'd stop in JUST to look at buttons (which I did find!), but I couldn't stop myself from looking at the sale bins. And SALE I did! But I am proud that I didn't look elsewhere in the shops (only TWO!!!) and spent under $100.

So.....considering that I have had an unbelievable selling month at the Gallery, I think it was a useful excursion! I also found some fab buttons for use in my line of CACHECOLS!

I'm going to renew my interest in selling online through ETSY! I had virtually abandoned my shop there to concentrate on production for Port City Pottery. So if you're reading this, I ask you to also check my ETSY shop periodically to see the new items listed there. Included will be some scarves and cachecols, but also jewelry and other items.

2 comments:

TallGiraffe said...

wow, this scarf would match just about anything but i can totally see it popping on a black outfit.

Pretty Things said...

ooooh yarn. My other obsession besides beads. Your stuff is great!

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic