Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007 - Come and Gone!


Merry Christmas to everyone! And best wishes for a healthy, happy, prosperous, and serene New Year!

We spent a few days with our daughters, son-in-law, and grandchildren in Winston-Salem, NC and had a beautiful Christmas there. Now we are back
at home with daughter #2 - hoping to spend several more days enjoying each other.
It will be tennis, shopping, laughing and playing.

So...it's been a slow time for knitting - and I've needed the rest since I've been troubled lately with deteriorating carpal tunnel syndrome. I really need to have it evaluated again (it's been about 20 years!), so I'm not surprised at the recurrence, especially since I knit continental style! I may need to learn to knit American style before too long.

One daughter gave me the most wonderful fibers for Christmas! She has a beautiful LYS (it always makes me jealous!), and she picks out gorgeous yarns for me to enjoy! She did it once again this year! Thank you, Andrea! I wish I had taken a photo of them before I inserted them into my NEW studio space, amongst the other yarns. I promise a photo of the new space just as soon as the countertop is in place (that could be a few weeks yet!)

So during our trip to and from W-S, I knitted (started and/or completed) these neckwraps and scarves.

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic