Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, October 07, 2007

OMG! My Work is Selling!

Here are the six sales of the week!

This is such an awesome feeling! I am humbled by the experience! September - normally a dismal retail month - turned out to be the BEST one so far for me at Port City Pottery & Fine Crafts! And so far in the first six days of October, I have sold six items including a Black Magic Bag, and have a custom order for another BLACK MAGIC Loop Bag (what else?)!

I worked at the Gallery yesterday where there was huge interest and sales of the new Cachecol / Neck Muff series! Three of them sold, so I guess I need to make more! One almost done last night. Watch for its debut later!

1 comment:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Yay, such grand news :D I hope the rest of the month follows in this course! Couldn't happen to a nicer person, or lovelier artist.

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic