Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Amazing Non-Color: TAUPE

For the first time in WEEKS, I managed to be timely in snagging an Etsy Treasury which I've called "The Beautiful Non-Color." Taupe is such a basic but beautiful (non)color that it soothes the soul and complements just about everything. Many years ago, I had a student in one of my middle school French classes ask me if I ever wore "anything but brown." It really wasn't brown, but taupe, and he was right. I had a wardrobe filled with it. Less so now, but taupe and black together or brown and black together still remain my favorite combination in clothes!

Oops.....they are also my favorite combo for knitting! DUH!!!

1 comment:

KimT said...

now you make me want to knit something in the awesome color. You are right, its beautiful, neutral so you can get a lot of mileage out of garments in this color.

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic