Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Friday, August 31, 2007

Work of the Week!


Well, it's been a busy and somewhat creative week - for the first time in many months! I'm happy to say that my creative juices are finally flowing once again! I was getting really nervous there for a while when I thought I'd lost my creative spirit and talent. Judge for yourself if these are creative! They may not be to everyone's taste (including my own in some cases!), but I think we can definitely call them CREATIVE!

Here are photos of the most recent work - since my last posting on Monday. There are several fiber-wrapped pendant necklaces (some ceramic, some found pieces with added found pieces, some converted earrings), a custom bag - in progress, and a new neck muff.

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic