Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, June 17, 2007

SandFibers and Me!

Carol Dean from SandFibers (also one of my best customers and inspirations!) sent me this peyote stitch beaded pendant to "play around with." I created the fiber necklace, added beads to add weight to the pendant so it would hang well, and also applied beads to the hanging tails in the back (I'm told it's a sexy look!). You can tell us what you think! Please comment!

And be sure to visit SandFibers on Etsy, my shop, Scarfitup, and flickr for more original designs in jewelry and accessories.

1 comment:

Alpaca Granny said...

It's lovely. Looks like it would feel good around your neck, sorta sensuous. That's probably why someone said that it's sexy.

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic