Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

Sandfibers tagged me, so here are the rules:

• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
• Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog

1. I'm a frustrated writer, actor, interior designer (those are careers I might choose if I had to do it over again today! Of course I'm already in my third career (teacher, career counselor, artist), so I'm sure I don't need yet another!

2. I HAVE to live near the water (would love to live ON the water, but nearby will have to do for now.) Long Island, Rhode Island, and Wilmington NC have all filled the bill.

3. FOOD!!!! I have the best cook in the world - living right under my roof! Thanks, Tony!

4. My children and grandchildren.....I love them all dearly!

5. Our PN friends have been so amazingly supportive of our health travails in the last few months that I can never repay their kindnesses.

6. I've become a tennis nut! If I don't play at least 4+ times a week, I feel sluggish and lazy.

7. I'm not sure I know 7 people with blogs - because I am the most computer savvy of all my friends. So now what do I do?

OK, so I'm tagging:
Sandra Eileen
Pam
Sylvia Vincent
Granny Maple
Back at you, Carole Dean
Edna
Ivana

1 comment:

Sandra Eileen said...

Well, I've finally had a minute to respond to being tagged by you, Thanks I guess, for I never would have come upon your blog without it. At least I don't recall reading your posts recently.

I too am a frustrated writer. (see my list) (oh, i took part of it off before I posted it.)

Anyway, I was tagged again today before I had a chance to post to your tag, so I combined them.

All Best,

Sandra Eileen

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic