Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, May 06, 2007

I GOT PRESS!

Imagine my surprise when a reporter from the Star-News in Wilmington NC called to interview me for the "It's a Living" section of the Sunday paper. Well there I am this morning - a not-so-flattering photo with a terrific article on my fiber arts. He loved my laundry room set-up and insisted on conducting the entire interview/photo shoot in there while I happened to be working on wrapping fiber around ceramic napkin rings. It's a messy, time-consuming project, so I do those on top of my washer/dryer area of the cramped room.

The panoramic photo shows me amidst a mess - but it was a mass of color, fiber, yarns, and other fiberists' paraphernalia. The story can be seen at Star News Online.

WHAT A RIOT!!!! But I LOVE it!

1 comment:

Knitted Gems said...

Congrats!

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic