Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Scarf It Up!

Welcome to the Scarf It Up! Blog......It is a first attempt to set up a weblog for the purpose of keeping friends, family, colleagues, neighbors, and others up to date with news from Scarf It Up!

September always marks the beginning of something for me - it's always been that way: school, teaching, getting the kids ready to start, getting myself ready to start, working in higher education on an academic schedule. And of course, it is also marks the end of Summer (although in NC the summer goes on for many weeks still, and I love it!)

September always gets me thinking about the holidays to come. Now as an artist and entrepreneur, it is getting me CRAZY thinking of all the things I have to do - and particularly the shows and open houses planned to showcase Scarf It Up!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic